Home Affordable Modifications
Are you having a hard time making your loan payment? Are you hearing about all those loan modification programs on the radio and TV and do not know who to trust?
Afraid of Fraud? Did you know that there is free counseling that is available to you through government programs?
You may not be alone- one out of every 10 families who are just like you who have either missed one or more of their mortgage payments and still desperately want to keep their personal residence. If you can no longer afford to make your monthly loan payments, you may qualify for a new government loan modification program called HAMP.
Am I eligible for a Home Affordable Modification? Answer these questions:
- Is your home your primary residence?
- Is the amount you owe on your first mortgage equal to or less than $729,750?
- Are you having trouble paying your mortgage?For example, have you had a significant increase in your mortgage payment OR reduction in your income since you got your current loan OR have you suffered a hardship that has increased your expenses (like medical bills)?
- Did you get your current mortgage before January 1, 2009?
- Is your payment on your first mortgage (including principal, interest, taxes, insurance and homeowner’s association dues, if applicable) more than 31% of your current gross income?
If you answered yes to these questions- you may qualify for a loan affordable modification Click here to view the government loan modification survey. Fill it out and see if you qualify.
If you do not qualify for a loan mod, you may want to see if you qualify for the government HAFA short sale program and the 3,000 moving expenses if you complete a short sale.
Kathy Dyer wants you to keep your home. Call her for any questions and we will direct you to people who can help. If you can not get a loan modification, call us to see if a short sale if right for you.
Kathy Dyer Realtor CABRE #01723710
KW Coastal Estates
Carmel Ca. 93923