If You Are Selling a Home
Here’s a Quick Read on How a REALTOR® Can Help You Realize Your Goal of selling your home. You probably know that working with a REALTOR® is an indispensable part of selling your home in this challenging market.
- For one thing, your REALTOR® can list your property in the Multiple Listing Service (MLS), providing your home with incomparable exposure and ensuring you have as many REALTORS® as possible helping to find a buyer.
- But that’s not all a REALTOR® does to market your home. He or she knows how to specifically target advertising to reach buyers for your home, and uses all the marketing tools available to ensure that your home is sold expediently.
- Experienced Relators will do all they can to help your home stand out from the competition. Staging is a big marketing advantage. Make sure you find a Realtor that inlcludes the servives of a knowable staging professional that will stage your home according to what is needed to get the best price.
- Additionally, a REALTOR® conducts a variety of other marketing efforts on your behalf, from holding open houses and handling phone inquiries to showing your home to the prospective buyers.
- What does a REALTOR® do for you besides find buyers? Plenty. A REALTOR® provides information on local market conditions to help you price your property realistically and fairly, and keeps you abreast of changes in the market which may affect your property.
- Can’t make your mortgage payments any more. A realtor that is knowageable in the destressed market can help give you alternatives to foreclosure. Click here for FAQ’s sheet on short sales.
- And let’s face it: buying or selling a home means paperwork, lots of it. When it comes to closing escrow, a REALTOR® can be invaluable, leading you through the paper trail with a steady hand, and familiarizing you with escrow, insurance, property disclosures and inspection procedures, to name a few.