Tag Archives: Transition Assistance for Short Sales

$5000 Moving Assistance with Ca. Short Sales

Cash for Short Sales

Up to $5,000 plus more for Transition Assistance for Short Sales

Distressed California Homeowners May Qualify for California’s Keep Your Home California Transition Assistance Program (TAP)

If you know someone who can no longer afford their home and they are pursuing a short sale or a deed in lieu of foreclosure, they may be eligible for financial help with their moving expenses.

The money comes from the Transition Assistance Program (TAP), part of the Keep Your Home California Program.

5,000 in transition assistance is being provided by The state of California to qualified homeowners who can no longer afford to stay in their homes.

  •  Apply for the funds through their state’s website or by calling 1.888.954.5337.
  • Continue to maintain your property until your house has sold or a negotiated deed in lieu of foreclosure.

For qualifie$5000 Moving incentive for Short Sales TAP Programd homeowners, these state funds may be used in addition to any other transition assistance that the homeowner may receive by participating in the Federal Home Affordable Foreclosure Alternatives (HAFA) program or in any other pre-offer short sale program.

To learn more about the Transition Assistance Program’s guidelines, and how you may qualify, visit the program’s website at http://keepyourhomecalifornia.org

You can call: 888-954-5337 for more information.

Once you know that you qualify for TAP, make sure you call a Realtor who is a Short Sale Specialist. They will know if you qualify for any more programs your lender may approve. Don’t waste time and call now or before the TAP money is paid out.

Kathy Dyer Realtor CABRE #01723710

kdyer@KW.com  831-717-7047

KW Coastal Estates

Carmel Ca. 93923

Kathy Dyer Realtor with KW Coastal Estates serving the Monterey Peninsula area